20130614

Can someone just tell me that I am okay for them and I don't need to change anything and i have worth and i am beautiful and i am perfect as is and i am kind and i will always have a place in their hearts romantically or platonically because i just want a little acceptance and a little somethin to hook my existence to and not just something like i need to live to spread the word well jesus fuck i'm so tired and just so full of shit i wish someone would just tell me im doing things the right way good job dear you have earned the right to be recognized

Thats all thank you

No i just want to cry and make people understand why im being such a nagger and a nosy rat because they will just see the amount of words and the way i spout things but they will never keep it in their heads that im trying to wake them up because they think and maybe theyre right to think that im also as deep in sleep as they are

Someone help me please. Anyone. Give me a little meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment