20130124

i'm blogging more than usual. this is a sign.

you, korean guy. with the former emo hair which is now too short. and the muscled arms now that i didn't get to notice before (which i kinda don't like now lol, hence noticed). and the sleepy eyes and perfect smile, and the nose that i don't like because it reminds me of someone i hate.

the hell is with the cutesy demeanor?!

also, how is it that you can easily change face?!

and the bigger question,

why did you suddenly appear in my dream? you were leading me somewhere in the hospital. that's it. then you went away or something. i was expecting to still see you, but then i woke up. why??

and, it's a way off time to affect me! BoF has been over for... what... a year? 2years? it's way too late to call my attention!

i don't want to think of you anymore. it's getting silly. silly that i'm thinking of someone who isn't even anywhere as low as i am. you're way too high. you're up there. i wish you were just lowly like me, so i can at least try to reach you. but no, i can't.

i'm not gonna drag you down and be the desperate little bitch. i know my boundaries and i know who and how i am, and either i'm gonna get over you, or you make a choice. which is like, 100% impossible hahaha. oh well. dreams.

edit:

i seriously hate your arms. >~<
big guys are... ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment