20120921

Laging sinasabi na may 2 sides ang gemini.

Well, yes, it's quite true.

One side of me is telling me to not believe you. My senses are just telling me that you just told me it's truth because you're such a fucking coward as opposed to what you usually show. You fucking play tricks on everyone and find it amusing when they bite your bait. But when karma strikes back, you can't even look it in the eye you fucking faggot. Your ways are going to bite your ass real hard someday. And if I find out that this side is true, you are so going to have hell for the rest of your life you fucking asshole.

The other side though is telling me to believe you. That you're a friend, and a close one at that. That you would never mess with my emotions like my other side tells me. That you purely want to tell me that there is still a little bit of goodness and concern left.

... but this side, it's so weak. So... soft. So... not supported by everything else that I have seen.

I might just be paranoid, pero ang hirap maniwala sa isang bagay na lahat ng indikasyon, nagsasabing nagsisinungaling ka.

No comments:

Post a Comment