20100803

soooo... well not "so" confused. just a bit. but i'm done being naive.

you would have been sweet at times, but apparently everyone will FIRST look after what they need, and you needed someone to order around. that's not me. sorry.

you seem to say that you're needing me? or maybe miss me? i don't know where your loyalty lies and up to where your boundaries are. and apparently having a girlfriend isn't enough for you. you'd sacrifice her insecurities just to get what you want, which, up to now i can only decipher as 2 things: (1) need for control, or (2) need for acceptance.

we're friends, isn't that enough? it's not like i owe you anything worth my life. it's not like i owe you anything at all. and i mean, after all that? after feeling like i'm such a "desperate case", you still expect me to be the same?

your. girlfriend. is. having. jealousy. problems. even now that i'm not contacting you. so what the fuck, are you dirtying my name?

i think you have serious control issues.

no, don't expect anything sweet from me anymore. don't even expect me to be warm to you. i found out about a month ago that you weren't worth all the warmth in the world. you're simply selfish.

1 comment:

  1. now there's the fine line between, yes i don't need you, and yes i'm confident you need me but now instead of me being there, you chase after me now... *its sarcasm*

    ReplyDelete