20160222

It's like being continuously broken, built up, broken again, built up again...

I keep waiting for you.
I feel like a fucking dog waiting for her master to come back home.

I should just take this as it is and stop thinking about its possible implications. Because that's all it is: just a mere "possible", not something that will actually happen.

I wish you were deeper than this. More empathetic than this. I honestly thought you would be. So far though, I haven't seen anything to prove me right. I don't know if I'm disappointed or mad that my standards are giving me inaccurate thoughts.

Please just... just prove this post wrong. Just let me know that you're not numb. That you are, even slightly, privy to other people's feelings. Just prove to me that you aren't simply self-serving, like most people are.

No comments:

Post a Comment