20140305

It's just not there, is it?

I don't want to make the move, so I'll just keep hoping that you would.

Whatever am I doing with my life.

Scary. Scary shit going on here.

It's depressing though. Something must really be wrong with me.

I hear a lotta peeps be like oh hey im fine being single bla bla i dont need anyone my life is complete.
I was like that before. Still kinda am until now. But it also is depressing when it feels like you're just... yanno, nothing worth noticing.
Someone noticed me before but I kinda panicked lol. And... call me an ass, but not my type anyway, and what he did was pretty traumatizing to me. Others would prolly appreciate it though. I dunno.

I just... want to know what you think. Want to know if I'm just a passing shadow to you. I miss you so much it's nuts. And it's pathetic. And it's... just sad. And I'm sad. Nah, lonely sounds better a bit. I'm just generally not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment